JAM! - Age 3 - 5th grade
Families are learning about Jesus and growing in their love for Him!
Children and parents are invited to the education hour on Sunday mornings beginning at 10:00 am. We encourage families to worship together at either the 8:50 am or 11:30 am service.
All children age 3 - 5th grade are welcome to come learn about Jesus and grow in love for Him. JAM! is held on Sunday mornings during the 10:10 am Worship Service.
- Every lesson points to Jesus.
- Highly interactive lessons come fully loaded with hands-on activities, videos, music and discussion in both small and large groups.
- The Gospel Project curriculum covers the entire Bible—Genesis to Revelation—in three years.
- JAM! Connects children to Jesus. All age groups explore the same Scripture passage in age-appropriate activities. Families can continue the conversation at home during the week with big picture cards, Bible verses and family activity sheets. Siblings can share what they learned in God’s Word.
Your Child’s Safety
Your child’s safety is important to us.
- You can check your child(ren) in starting at 10:00 am. Check-in is conveniently located near the entrance of the Sanctuary.
Contact Shannon at with any questions.