Every Monday, from 02/06/2023 to 04/03/2023, 12:00 PM - 1:00 PM
Am I Hungry?
Mindful Eating 8-Week Workshop Series
- Do you eat for reasons other than hunger?
- Has your eating become mindless or lack-luster?
- Do you ever overeat and then feel guilty afterward?
- Have you tried dieting or restricting with little or no long-term success?
- Do you want to learn how to eat mindfully and joyfully, and live a more vibrant life without worrying about food?
You're not alone, and we're here to help you heal and transform your relationship with food, using proven strategies for long-term success.
Mindfulness is a practice that connects us to our awareness and grounds us in the present moment. Mindful eating is a non-diet and weight-neutral approach to eating that helps us understand the conscious and unconscious decisions we make around food, beginning with why we eat in the first place. It provides a practical approach to decision-making without restriction, deprivation, or guilt, and helps us to find the “middle way” between the extremes of overeating or restriction.
In this 8-week workshop series, you will begin to heal your relationship with food and develop a more holistic appreciation for your body. Learn what mindful eating is and how it can help you:
- Discover and learn how to apply a proven method for deciding when, what, how, and how much to eat.
- Learn how to listen to the signals your body is already sending you to interpret the nuances of hunger and satiety.
- Experience a dedicated environment for practicing loving-kindness for yourself.
- Develop a more holistic appreciation for your body.
Mondays from 12-1 pm MST (Click here to check time in your area.) THIS CLASS IS AVAILABLE VIA ZOOM OR IN-PERSON IN THE NORTH BUILDING.
February 6-April 3 (No class March 6) Online via Zoom/In-Person
Investment - $150 (includes $40 materials fee)** with discount code below.
**Please allow 7-10 days for shipping within the US and 3-4 weeks for shipping outside the US. Shipping charges are extra and will be charged to the card on file after materials are shipped.
Open yourself up to experience mindfulness as an integrated experience for the mind, heart, body, and spirit and learn practical tools and strategies that will help you become more mindful in every area of your life!
Taught by Dawn Hopkins, Licensed AIH Mindful Eating Facilitator
Register: Click Here to Register
Discount code: RISEN200
Reach out to Dawn with any questions: | 480-250-5867